GT Nano Copper Flashlight
Massive output in a tiny form
GT Nano Copper is a super tiny yet ultra powerful keychain flashlight. With a length of just above 5 cm and 17 g in weight, this small flashlight can burst into a max of up to 450 lumens output and up to 300 meters amazing throw.
The included 10180 Li-ion battery and a Micro USB charger allow the flashlight ready to use and easy to be charged. With defaulted smooth ramping UI, optional advance settings, IPX-8 waterproof, GT Nano is a must-have for your EDC collection.
- Tom E’s open-source GPL NarsilM v1.3 firmware
- Texas Avenger FET driver
- 20,8 mm smooth finish reflector
- Lens with anti-reflective coating
- Copper body
- Tactile button with back-lit rubber boot
- Equivalent to IPX8 waterproofing
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size24 × 52,5 mm
- Weight50 g (with battery)
- WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty
- Output450 lumens
- Battery10180 (included) or 10440 Li-ion
- Light sourceOsram KW CSLNM1.TG
Part of the collection:
Copper creates beautiful patina quite quickly, which is why lot of us prefer this material. It also has the best natural antimicrobial properties.
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
With more than 10 years experience, Lumintop designs and manufactures professional LED flashlights and accessories.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.