EDC AA Flashlight
EDC AA is a compact and lightweight forward-clicky EDC flashlight. Adopting a Nichia 219C NW LED, it emits up to 600 lumens output by using a 14500 Li-ion battery (battery not included). The TIR optical lens creates a soft and balanced beam.
Four output levels + strobe offer proper illumination in every situation. The tail switch works as following:
- On/Off: Full press
- Momentary on: Half-press when off
- Output change: Continuously half-press when off
- Strobe: Tap the switch 6 times when off
The dual direction deep pocket clip makes it convenient to carry in a pocket or in other hands-free situations, while IP68 waterproof keeps the water and dust out. Anti-slip diamond knurling offers great grip.
- Aluminum body
- Four output levels plus strobe
- Super long runtime up to 150 hours in Low mode (Ni-MH)
- The TIR optical lens creates a soft and balance beam
- Reverse protection guard against improper battery installation
- Forward clicky tail switch for easy and one-hand operation
- Mode memory function recalls the last use output when turning on the next time
- Dual-position deep pocket clip, easy to carry everywhere
- Diamond cut knurling provides an anti-skip holding experience
- IP68 rated dust-proof and waterproof, submersible to 2 meters
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size91 × 17 mm
- Weight23 g
- WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty
- Output600 lumens
- BatteryAA or 14500 Li-ion (not included)
- Light sourceNichia 219C
EDC AA Flashlight
- Johannes Dragul
- Verified customer
- Tampere, Finland
Does what is says
See the review in the original language
Tekee mitä lupaa
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
With more than 10 years experience, Lumintop designs and manufactures professional LED flashlights and accessories.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.